Pages 1

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"You and Me" and New Leaf Day 1

I got a lot accomplished yesterday and for once every piece of clean clothing is folded and put up. Still have 5 laundry baskets full of all kinds of stuff to sort through. Will start on that today. Derek is really helping me understand that I do not have to take on the whole house at once- just start one task and COMPLETE it and then move on...I feel enlightened!! :-)

Brit does not like to eat food. He is my little nurser who cannot seem to get enough milk. I do not know if it is the ear infection that causes this or does he just like the comfort? I wish I could say that I love to nurse but that is just not me. I mean, it has its sweet moments and really bonded me and both of my boys but I only do it for the health benefits...the fact that it is free is gravy.

So...Tate's favorite thing to do now, besides play football, is to "play" his gutair, sing into his pretend microphone while I "play" the drums and sing back up. We use vacuum cleaners as our microphones- mine is the real one and he uses his pretend vacuum. His favorite song is "You and Me" by Lifehouse. We have the best time. We turn the volume on the CD player Waaaaaaay up and sing at the top of our lungs and headbang like true rockers. It is a riot to see him preforming. Here is a picture of him singing along with someone on TV...

No comments: