Pages 1

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Heath Issues Continue

Well, it looks like I just cannot seem to stay well. I will spare my readers the details, but because of some problems I have been having, I will be getting a CT scan on Monday. Let's just call it "girl stuff". I am in a lot of pain, but I am managing with double doses of Aleve. The doctor prescribed Lortab but I am going to try to stay of the real stuff as long as possible. We will know more next week.

We went to have our family pictures taken today. The boys were FABULOUS, the pictures, not so much. There were a few good ones that we purchased though which is all we could really hop for.

Tomorrow the boys will visit Santa Claus. Tate is sooooo excited!! He keeps talking about it and asking me when we are going. We look at pictures of Santa and of Reindeer and he says "I want to go there." We will see what happens though, when he comes face to face with the jolly ol' man.

Blast from the past....Oct. 2005


Be blessed!!

No comments: