Pages 1

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Basket of Fun

Hello faithful readers.

Tate has developed a bit of a stutter over the past 4 or 5 days. We looked in our "What to Expect The Toddler Years" and this is apparently very normal, thank goodness. His little brain is just working faster than his mouth can move.

Brit is has FINALLY discovered the joys of food. The little booger hadn't eaten much of anything except breast milk in 3 weeks. Well, I figured out why. I got the idea to put some of our meals in the food processor for him and added a little water and pureed the fool out of them. Brit LOVES my cooking!!! He's been gobbling everything I have offered him since and now he gets all excited when he sees food. He is SO MUCH happier now that he has more than mommy's milk in his belly. Sleeps better too!

We played outside today and then we went an a walk. Brit rode in the stroller and Tate walked (well, more like puttered) along beside me. Two houses down from ours, Tate decides he is tired and wants to ride in the basket underneath the stroller. You know, the one meant for shopping bags and purses. Well, I appeased him and you should have seen my full blown toddler/preschooler packed into that little basket! Needless to say, he enjoyed the ride!

Be Blessed!

No comments: