Pages 1

Monday, November 06, 2006

Turning over a new leaf

I am in a constant state of CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) because of the piles of paper, clothes and other things that I create. It is driving me crazy, to the point that I cannot relax in my own home because of all the junk. I have been messy my whole life and each time I try to change, I just revert back into my old ways. I HAVE GOT TO MAKE IT WORK THIS TIME!!! I will start with small projects- a laundry basket here, a junk drawer there...by November 30th I hope to have a clean and clutter-free home. Being clutter-free means that I will truly be able to enjoy the holidays and my husband won't roll his eyes and groan when I bring out the Christmas Decorations. There is a great website- www.flylady.net that is a wonderful resource to help people clean out the clutter.

No comments: