Pages 1

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Itsy Bitsy Bites

Here is a narrative of Brit's first run-in with table food today. (Green Beans)

"OK, I think I'll try one of these..."



"Uhhhhhh...is this safe to eat?"



"Chewing..."



"Ughhhh....this isn't so good."



"Chewing, Chewing....still not thrilled"




(Looking over at Tate) "Do you see what she is feeding me!!??!!"



Brit: "HELLO?? Did you hear me? DO YOU SEE WHAT SHE IS MAKING ME EAT???" Tate: "Been there, done that, Buddy. I get to eat anything I want to now."




"Well, it looks like this is all I'm getting today...guess I'll give it another try. Stil not thrilled, Mother."



"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."



"...well............."



"Maybe its not so bad after all...."




Me: "Good Job Bitsy!! I am so PROUD OF YOU!!" Brit: "Ohhhh Mooooom....it was nuthin'!"



"Shows over folks, I'm ready for a nap!!"

2 comments:

Tori said...

The pictures are pressure! It is much easier than keeping up with a scrapbook huh?

Christy said...

Hilarious!!!