Pages 1

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ohhhhh...these really ARE the Sleepy Years

When I first started this Blog, I was going to try and write something profound each day. Instead I ramble on about my babies and the normalcies that are my life. I realize now that the purpose of my blog will not be to entertain but to record the daily life of my family. Before blogging, my husband was the key to my past, he and the journals I keep. Derek remembers everything!! He tells me stories of when we were dating, vacations we've had, things about the kids...just a bunch of stuff that I forget. Hopefully I'll recall enough moments through blogging to fill in the gaps of my mind.

Brit was up most of the night with gas pains. The fist solid food he's eaten in two weeks gave him big time tummy troubles. I was sooo tired today but pushed through it. He finally crashed at 3:30 this afternoon and since that was the first nap he'd had all day, he slept until 5:30. he is now at my feet crawling around, playing hide-n-seek with the computer wires. He is usually in bed by 7:30. ...the day drags on....

I am looking forward to tonight when the kids are in bed. I plan on drinking hot cocoa even though its hot outside and sitting on the couch with Derek and watching TV. For some of you, that might seem lame but I am DYING for some downtime when my brain can be on cruise control.

Tomorrow will be good- the weather will be beautiful and the boys will play outside while Derek and I plant some things in the yard.

No comments: