Pages 1

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Comments

Some of you have sent me emails about not being able to post comments. I think I had my security settings too high. I have made some adjustments, so by all means COMMENT!! I would love to hear what you think about my ramblings...

So...have you noticed that I haven't mentioned that "leaf" thing in a few days...well, that stubborn thing just refuses to completely turn over! No matter what I do, the clothes just refuse to fold themselves, the dust won't budge from my furniture and those last few laundry baskets of "stuff" are staging a "sit-in" right there in my living room. THE NERVE!!

Anyway, I am trying and things haven't been totally out of control yet. I am a work in progress. I know some of you must think I am nuts...A housewife who can't "keep house" very well. What can I say, messiness is my nature. I have to make a conscious effort to put the cereal box back in the cabinet after pouring the bowl. I am worse than a man, I know.

I keep telling myself...if only I had a few child-free hours a week, then maybe I could stay on top of it. But I know that is just an excuse. I can be better. I WILL be better. Bless my husband's heart for putting up with me.

Enough of that.

My babies are sleeping sweetly right now so I better get my tail into the kitchen and unload the dishwasher.

Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Meredith, I feel your pain. If only there was a clutter fairy that would come to my house daily. I say its because I don't have storage, but really I'm just messy! I feel so unworthy compared to all of our "neat" mom friends.