Pages 1

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mountain Laurel Festval

The Mountain Laurel Festival was this past weekend- what else are we supposed to do for fun ina small town? Anyway, we all got together on the Gailey lawn and watched the parade. Here are a few shots from the day (I stole a few from Beth's blog and some I took myself).. Madeline and Brit check out the band...it's a little too loud for Brit.

Jack things that mom is WAY more excting than the dinky parade.

Where did all these kids come from?


Amy & Hudson and Stacey's sister with her second born.


Andrea and little Andrew.

Hudson would rather nap.


A rare glimpse into Andrew's eyes.


"Look, I found the candy!"


Cora Clayton



Hayden grabls up the candy as fast as he can.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

what a fun day! I love the pic of Brit showing off his treasures and that is a great pic of Andrew!

I also love the clip of Brit attempting to say Merideth!