Pages 1

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Adventures in Mothering


A new year of MOPS officially began yesterday with the last 07-08 ST meeting and the first one of 08-09. I am thrilled to be working with such an incredible goup of women and am looking forward to a wonderful MOPS year. Our last MOPS meeting of 07-08 is May 9th and I cannot believe we've made it through an entire year! God has blessed this ministry beyond measure and I cannot wait to see all of the wonderful things that will happen next year. I have learned SO much since we chartered in Jan 07- about myself, my new friends and most of all God. HE is SO AMAZING!! We have a summer packed with play dates, Mom's nights Out and MOPS and POPs events...check out our blog that Laura has been dilligently updating: http://habershammops.blogspot.com/.


On another note- I watched Joni's son Drew and Missy's son Trevor the other day and they had a blast playing with the boys. Here are some fun pics of them together:



No comments: