Pages 1

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy First Fourth!

We celebrated Tate's Birthday with a family gathering on Mother's day since my mom was in town. This is his first Fourth Birthday party- the second 4th will be in two weeks with his friends. I am sad because a few crucial picture files got corrupted (the one where he excitedly opens the Leapster that Derek and I got him, among others). We managed to salvage a few shots though. He was so excited about the cake that GG got for him and was very appreciative of all the gifts he received. He even lat Brit play with all of his new CARS.

I cannot believe it has been almost 4 years since I became a mama. I am enjoying Tate SO much at this age. He has such a great personality and is usually very well-behaved. I look forward to many more years with him!

No comments: