Pages 1

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So, as you saw, my husband broke into my blogger account the other day. I was totally blown away by his post- it means so much to know that I am not alone. But then again, even when we are alone- we are NEVER alone if we have Jesus. As a SAHM sometimes we can feel alone- even if we go to playgroup, volunteer at church, have lunch with girlfriends, attend a bible study, etc. We still spend endless hours talking to people that are under 3 feet tall. I have to remind myself to talk to God too. He is always there, always ready and always interested in what I have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mer.!

I check your blog periodically just to get an update on you, Derek, and the kids. I love reading your words! I especially love this entry. Even without having had kids yet, I totally feel what your saying, and believe every word. But you are right... just keep considering each stain a blessing. :-)

Love to you all!!

Mags