Pages 1

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Well, the virus ended up making its way through our whole family. I spent our 4th wedding anniversary in bed recovering while my sweet grandmother and aunt took care of the babies. Derek came down with it that evening.

We ended up feeling better (but not great) by the weekend so we resumed our already-scheduled plans. I helped give a bridal shower for my best friend from college on Saturday and then on Sunday went to a baby shower for another college friend/sorority sister.

Things are back to normal today. We were supposed to have playgroup today at Tori's, but she is experiencing some possible pre-term labor pains. Please pray for her.

Tate went to MMO yesterday while Derek and I took Britton to the ENT. After an examination and a test, the Dr. confirmed what we had suspected- Brit is definitely a candidate for tubes. His surgery is scheduled for Valentine's Day. I really hope this will help him get over all of his ear infections.

.....baby up from nap, gotta run

No comments: