Pages 1

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Britton's Birthday Party

Well, I finally decided on a date for Britton's first birthday party. It will be on Sunday, January 28th. He is not officially one until the 30th but having his party on the weekend seemed easier for everyone. Unfortunately, Brit's birthday party won't be anything close to what Tate's was. I felt guilty about that for awhile, but then realized that a one-year-old does not need 50 people ogling over his first bite of cake and he won't remember who was there anyway.

So, we are keeping it small- family only.

I cannot believe he is almost one year! He is growing up so fast and is as precious as ever. His most recent facination is with pens. I watch him carefully whenever has plays with one though. He cries when I try to take them away.

I know his belly is hurting him tonight- he is still fussy. I will go tend to him now.

Tate seems to be feeling better- Praise God!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Glue guns, pens...what will be next?
:) Christy