Pages 1

Thursday, January 04, 2007

First Day

Today was Tate's first day at the Mother's Morning Out Program at our church. He did GREAT!! We had tried the MMO thing last year but neither I nor Tate were ready. This time there were no tears from him and only the slightest twinge of anxiety on my part. A far cry from last year's mountain of guilt I had and open flood gates for Tate. He is ready and so am I!

So...what did I do with my "free" time? Well, Brit was with me but we were still able to go to the grocery store and to Wal-Mart, do some housework and I was able to give Brit some undivided attention which was nice.

I AM SO BLESSED to have the opportunity to send Tate to MMO- even just once a week- I think it will be mutually beneficial and is the first step in getting him ready to go to school. The MMO is more like a Preschool- with a curriculum, arts & crafts, music, reading, outside play, etc. I asked him if he wanted to go back again and he said yes!

As for Britton- he just cut tooth #3 and I think he has ANOTHER ear infection. We have an appointment tomorrow with the Dr. Bless his little heart...

No comments: