Pages 1

Monday, December 18, 2006

Year in Review- January

This time next week we will be celebrating the birth of our Savior. I cannot believe this year is almost over....and WE SURVIVED!!! We were so anxious about Britton's arrival this past January and how in the world we would be able to manage two very young children- but we did it. We worked more as a team (Derek and I) than we ever have- we would not have made it through this year without each other.

So, January- We celebrated 3 years of marriage on the 18th. Sweet little Britton was born (given the name "Benjamin" for about 5 hours) into a room full of loved ones- Derek, my mom, Derek's Mom, My Dad, Stepmother, Sister, Aunt and Cousin. His birth was the best moment of my life. It was a complete thrill and seconds after he came out, I would have done it all over again right there. I say this because Tate's birth was the scariest moment of my life. When Tate came out and we did not hear a cry and then they wisked him away to the NICU, it was heartbreaking really. He survived, of course and is now in full throttle as a 2 1/2 year old boy. So, we were definatley blessed when Britton's birth was without incident.

...to be continued...

No comments: