Pages 1

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

bye bye baby

I recently posted about the arrival of Britton's first tooth. I don't know why, but the first little bud of white appearing in the mouth of my little babies always makes me so emotional. It's like, I am forced to recognize that their true days of babyhood are ending and the toddler phase is just around the corner. This emotion struck me by suprise with Tate, but it was expected with little Brit.

What can I say about my youngest boy? He is everywhere now! Officially cruising and climbing everywhere. Yesterday he was holding on to Tate's "Big red car" and started checking out the inside, peering over into the driver's seat. All of a sudden I look over and see two little socked feet flailing in the air!! He had toppled over onto his head and into the car. I think he was too shocked to cry. As soon as I knew he was ok, I had to laugh!!! He is so sweet and so precious but is still getting me up from one to three times a night. I know I need to break him of this but I am too tired to try. I think I will dedicate myself to weaning while Derek is offof work so we can trade off sleepless nights.

No comments: