Pages 1

Monday, December 11, 2006


Long time, no blog. We have been busy with all things Christmas. We went to the chior performance last night- I took Tate into the sanctuary with me so he could see Daddy sing. He was PERFECT for the first hour and a half and then things went South...FAST!! Anyway, we got to see some singing, handbells and the orchestra which he was fascinated with. It was fun to see him mesmorized by the instruments.

Britton finally has a tooth!! YEAH!!! Now we know why he has been keeping us up so much latley. I hope they are not all as painful to cut as this first one was.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I love the picture! Did you take it? Tate and Micah seem to share the same joy for music. I can just picture them singing together at church one day in the little 3&4 year old choir.