Pages 1

Monday, November 29, 2010

"My cullahs are Blush and Bashful" ..."Her colors are PINK and PINK!"

So, I guess this is what happens when the mother of two boys gets to celebrate her daughter's first birthday...
My one wish for my girl on her special day, was to be surrounded in love.  My wish came true.

Thanks to Marty, Mom and Gram for help with the cooking; Dad, Sandy, Nana & Grandpa Ed for travelling so far, Missy & Kristin for making the last-minute cake, Abigail for capturing the moments, Derek for helping me cross of my list and to everyone who came to celebrate with us.  I could not think of a better way to cap off the first year of Ellie's life.  THANK YOU!

PS:  We all know that the party for a One year old is really for the mom...so THANK YOU ALL for indulging me!  Oh, and alas...my favorite pic of the day...

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

what a beautiful birthday... for a beautiful girl! love, love, love all the pink... and that last pic is priceless:)