Pages 1

Monday, October 11, 2010

Top Ten at 10

Ellie is almost 11 months, but I've had this post in my head since her 10 month birthday.  Here are the Top Ten (in no particular order) things that came to mind on September 21st:
1. Her first pearly white pops through her bottom gum
2. Says mama to me and dada to the dog...and Derek
3. Holds the phone up to her ear as if to say "hello"
4. Waves "Bye Bye"
5. Stands on her own
6. Belly laughs at her silly brothers
7. Goes to bed at 6pm....wakes up at 7 or 8 am
8. Eats a blueberry waffle every morning for breakfast
9. I FINALLY let her eat Cheerios and WHOLE Puffs
10. She reaches for me, hugs me, kisses me and LOVES ME

I love, love, love this little girl!

2 comments:

Garretts said...

i seriously laughed out loud about the whole cheerios and puffs. guess she's not a baby anymore...talk about a september mourn!? so glad i get to watch ellie develop that sweet little personality she's got. she's certainly a people lover...well, at least she seems to like sam! lol!

black tag diaries said...

sweet little post for a sweet little girl!