Pages 1

Monday, October 25, 2010

First Borns, Middles and Sisters



Usually when I don't blog it is because I have SO MUCH to blog about, that I don't know where to start. Taking inspiration from a friend or two, I am committing to at least three posts a week: Middle Child Monday, First Born Friday and Sister Saturday. These posts will be dedicated to Brit, Tate & Ellie respectively. Trying to keep it simple as to not overwhelm myself. Also, since it is a rare occasion these days that I pick up a pen to write in the journals that I've kept for each of my children since their births, this will be another attempt to document their lives. and mine.


So we begin with Middle Child Monday and I will sum up Britton David in one word: Silly.  See ABOVE..wouldn't you agree?

Don't feel left out, B...all the other ones are getting one word this week as well.  More about all of my babies next week.








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I got linked!! WooHoo I just love that Brit!

Abigail said...

I got linked!! Woohoo! I just love that Brit!
I have to agree this blogging thing can get overwhelming!

Garretts said...

wonderful idea...love the names you gave their respective days! look forward to hearing more about your sweet kiddos!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Hi Merideth,
I stopped by from Facebook -- I saw that you became of fan of Shindig, my new children's personalized party printables business. What an adorable blog you have.... and even MORE adorable children you have! I miss the days when mine were all little! Thanks for becoming a fan. If you'd like to stop by my blog sometime, I'd love to hear from you! My address is:
http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com

Have a great day!