Pages 1

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movie Night MONDAY

This is the last week of school for my Kindergartner, so we are celebrating each day.  Monday was "MOVIE NIGHT Monday".  I ordered The Princess and the Frog off of PPV and let the boys eat popcorn in my bed.


















Today was "TASTY Tuesday" and I let the boys choose their treat of choice.

Tomorrow?  "WATER Wednesday".  The boys will be splashing in the baby pool and sliding on the slip-n-slide in the back yard.  I CANNOT WAIT for school to get out!!  Happy summer everyone!

4 comments:

Garretts said...

Uh...yumm! Sounds like a fun week at your house. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Hope summertime will mean more time to catch up. See you soon!

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! It is such a special time of year. Have a great rest of the week!

Kim said...

What a fun way to celebrate the begining of summer!

thehollandfamily said...

we went to see Princess and the Frog the day after Christmas. I loved it and thought they did a great job at portraying New Orleans. We bought it for Easter for the girls.