Pages 1

Sunday, May 09, 2010

How do you thank your mother?


Is there anything that a child could ever do or say to thank their mother for the love, the care, the always "being there"? Only when I became a mother did I realize just how much a mother gives, does and loves. Today I want to thank my mother for one thing in particular: She took me to church.

Mom, I know it wasn't always (if ever) easy being a single mom. I know that there are things you would have done differently and I know there are probably times, if not years, you wish you could erase. But let me tell you today that because of you and your influence, I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 6 and have had a relationship with him ever since. You helped plant the spiritual seeds in me that will continue to grow in my heart and soul all the days of my life.

Thank you.

I love you.

Happy Mother's Day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: