Pages 1

Monday, July 27, 2009

Tomorrow- please pray for Tate

I'll skip posting this on Facebook, but I will ask my blog reading friends to pray for Tate tomorrow. He is having a circumcision "re-do". The doctor did not take off enough skin when he was born, so before it becomes an issue, we are having it taken care of. We have to be at the hospital at 8AM and supposedly he will not go in until 11. We've explained everything to him and he is OK with it. Derek did an amazing job being open and honest about the procedure and eliminating any fear or anxiety Tate may have. Just pray that the surgeon does a good job and that there are no adverse effects from the anesthesia.

Thanks,
A mama on her knees

7 comments:

Garretts said...

this mama will be on her knees too. hoping everything goes smoothly. let us know if we can do anything to make the process any easier.

laura

HP said...

Hey Mer, I will most definitely join you on your knees and pray that the procedure goes well from anesthesia to recovery. Just as God will be holding Tate in His arms the entire time, He will also be holding Tate's mama and daddy.

our little family said...

Oh, Merideth...please let me know how this goes. I'll be praying too. It's tough to see a little one go under...but, the whole thing really is quick. And, expect the worst as far as looks for a while. Please call me with questions and let me know how it goes too....even a text!!!! Love you much!!!

Jodee said...

The poor little guy! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for little Tate!

Kim said...

Merideth, I pray that all goes well and that Tate heals quickly. I know how scary it is to have a little one have to go through surgery so I'll be praying for you too!

Kate's Mom said...

Definitely saying prayers for your little guy.