Pages 1

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a GIRL!

It's been a week since found out that baby Shaw # 3 is a girl. I think I am still a little in shock but I am getting used to the idea of lots of pink. I cried like a baby during the sonogram as soon as the technician "proved" that the baby was a girl. This really is a dream come true for me.

When I got back to the office after my Doctor's visit- this was hanging in the doorway when I came in:
Then I got to my desk an a present was sitting in my chair from Andrea. My first little girl outfit! The day kept getting better and better and opening up this gift made everything seem more real to me.Then my friends arranged an impromptu PINK party that night- this is what was served:


What an amazing day! The clothes, the bucket, the PINK party...I felt like I was living someone else's life.

Saturday, I wanted to buy a few girl things and found this at Gymboree...just begging to be embriodered with a monogram!



And how sweet will this be for the newborn little sister?


Everyone is so happy for us, which makes this time all the more blissful! Just praying for a healthy remainder of the pregnancy and an easy birth!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY so excited for you! There is something special about a baby girl!!!!!! I can't wait to stay posted with you.. you gotta stay on this blog!!! :)

our little family said...

just-got-big-fat-chills-and-tears!!!!!!!!

Mendy said...

I could not be any more excited for you and Derek!!! I am praying for Baby Shaw! Keep the posts coming!

Jodee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You must be over the moon! You will have so much fun adding the color "pink" to your family! I love the bucket!

Garretts said...

Love the pink addition to the blog...you'll soon have to update the header too! 3 under 3 feet tall!
Still giddy for you guys!

Kate's Mom said...

I am SOOO happy for you guys! Your purchases are perfect and I can say from experience that buying for a girl is SO MUCH FUN! Best wishes and prayers for the whole family!

kriswalls said...

I am so happy for you!!! You will love life with a sweet baby girl and the boys in your house will be in awe of her.