Pages 1

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The real reason for the new mini van

OK, folks. By now most of Habersham County knows so I'll announce to the blogosphere that baby Shaw #3 is on the way! 9 weeks 2 days today and enjoying bouts of morning, afternoon and evening sickness!! Like Heather said the other day..."So THAT'S why you bought a mini van"!

I've been reluctant to post this becuase I had a misscarriage in February. I did not know how much that scared me until I was pregnant again and even after 3 positive tests was not completely convinced there was a baby in my belly until I saw the ultrasound last week. He/She is in there, allright, healthy and thriving. We are thrilled about expanding our family and are even closer to our end goal (God willing) of 4 children.

My due date is November 3oth so hopefully by then we will be all settled in our new house with a freshly painted room in pale pink or calming blue.

It's hard for me to be "over the moon" about this baby- trying not to get too attached but also thanking God for the blessing, no matter what the outcome. Prayers from friends and family are appreciated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I am so praying for you...keep me posted! :)

Mendy said...

This is wonderful news!!! I have been checking your blog regularly for any updates on the house, but this is even better. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I will be lifting up you and baby Shaw each day!

Garretts said...

i'm continually enlightened by reading how REAL you are in your blog entries. thanks for sharing yourself with us...I'm a better friend for it!

thinking of you constantly and hoping the nausea is gone soon!