Pages 1

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick Babies

I took Tate & Brit to the doctor today and found out why they've both been feeling so crummy lately. Both have ear infections and Tate has croup. He is coughing his lungs out right now as he tries to sleep. I feel so bad for him. He's got allergy medicine, cough medicine, a steroid and an antibiotic in him...I hope he gets better soon. Brit is coughing every now and then but seems to be doing fine.

My mom is coming to get Brit tomorrow so Tate and I can go out- just the two of us. I asked him where he wanted to go and he said Zanzo's- his favorite restaurant. It's a little Italian Cafe' on the square that is owned by a couple that I just adore. Joni (the wife) and I have become good friends over the past year through MOPS. Anyway, I can already tell you that Tate will request an entire bowl of olive oil and Parmesan cheese for himself. He'll be covered in the concoction when we leave the restaurant, but I know we'll have a good time.

It's hard to spend a lot of quality, one-on-one time with your children when there are more than one. I am going to try and do better at giving each of them more individual TLC.

Derek is staying in Atlanta this weekend for a Woodworking Show. I better go iron his clothes and spend some time with him before he leaves. :-)

No comments: