Pages 1

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Britton's 1 yr Check-up

Went to the Doctor today- two toddlers in tow which is always a blast! Actually, they both behaved very well so I cannot complain. Little Britton has lost 5 ounces since October- must be all the cruisin'. He is 20% in height and weight (sorry, Daddy) but healthy as an ox. I forgot to mention on this blog that he had tubes put in his ears on Wednesday. He sis great and has been eating like a horse ever since. It is nice to see him out of pain, finally.

Sunday he woke up and had all of this yucky junk oozing out of his right ear- gross, yes- but it proves that the tubes are doing there job.

Things are pretty hectic around here- planning the Marriage Conference, Recruiting for MOPS, chasing babies, etc. We are good though. I have a Physical Therapy evaluation on Monday (Happy Birthday to me) so we can determine just what exactly is going on in my hip flexor (sp.?) area. My internist thinks that these babies have done a number on me and that my muscles are pulling away from the bone. I have been in constant pain since August and am ready to be healthy again!!

Love to all of you!

M

No comments: