Pages 1

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

makeover madness

Well, as you can see, my blog is getting a makeover.  I won't tell you the hours I've spent creating layouts, design elements, and just getting way too excited about all the possibilities out there.  I still have a ways to go until I get it "just so".  And then, when it's ready, you'll find it under a new address as well.

what's up with us lately?
Dragging our feet about starting back to school tomorrow...um, well, today.  I just love having my whole family under one roof.  Love staying in PJ's all day and having no outside obligations.  This was the best Christmas and winter break I have ever had.  Once I step away from all of this blog designing madness, I'll catch you up for real.

Praise be to God for His bountiful blessings!


2 comments:

happyhagys said...

Where do I go to help make my blog better like you are making yours...advice on websites etc?

Please email me at happyhagys@aol.com b/c I won't know if you replied here.

Thanks! Tell Derek hello for me.

Amber Hagy

D&A said...

Are you doing this yourself?! You never cease to amaze. It looks so great. Hope ya'll are well. Happy New Year.