Pages 1

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

makeover madness

Well, as you can see, my blog is getting a makeover.  I won't tell you the hours I've spent creating layouts, design elements, and just getting way too excited about all the possibilities out there.  I still have a ways to go until I get it "just so".  And then, when it's ready, you'll find it under a new address as well.

what's up with us lately?
Dragging our feet about starting back to school tomorrow...um, well, today.  I just love having my whole family under one roof.  Love staying in PJ's all day and having no outside obligations.  This was the best Christmas and winter break I have ever had.  Once I step away from all of this blog designing madness, I'll catch you up for real.

Praise be to God for His bountiful blessings!


2 comments:

Step by Step in Second Grade said...

Where do I go to help make my blog better like you are making yours...advice on websites etc?

Please email me at happyhagys@aol.com b/c I won't know if you replied here.

Thanks! Tell Derek hello for me.

Amber Hagy

LovieByrdDesign said...

Are you doing this yourself?! You never cease to amaze. It looks so great. Hope ya'll are well. Happy New Year.