Pages 1

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another mouth to feed...

...is JUST what we need, right?

We finally added a four-legged friend to our family.  Meet our German Short Hair Pointer, Rose:
From March & April 2010
Named by Tate, loved by us all...I think.  I am not a "dog person" or any type of animal person for that matter, but I think it is important for children, especially little boys, to grow up with a dog to love and care for.  She really is a sweet puppy and we've only had a few accidents in the house.  She's definatley added a little more action around here, as if we didn't have enough already.

3 comments:

thehollandfamily said...

We have a pointer but she is an english pointer. She is beautiful. That is what i asked Scott for for my birthday present. I want a bassett hound.

Kim said...

Rose is adorable.... but please don't mention to my kiddos (or hubby) that children need pets, I have enough to clean up after as it is! ;)

black tag diaries said...

wow... you are brave.