Pages 1

Friday, October 23, 2009

Bedrest- Day 1

I guess today will be considered my first full day of bedrest since the days before have been filled with Dr.'s appointments (yesterday we spent 6 hours at the hospital). I am now on Brethine every 4 hours instead of every six and can get out of the bed for 10 minutes of every hour. The Brethine makes me very shaky, HOT and thirsty- I guess it could be worse though.

My family is totally bailing me out with the kids, meals...everything and I am so very grateful. I've gotten all my bills paid today and was able to watch Good Morning America. Not sure what the rest of the day will hold, hopefully some visits from friends!

Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes, I really appreciate everything. We are hoping to make it two more weeks before this little girl arrives.

Love to all of you!

Merideth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for you Mer!!!

Garretts said...

I expect much more blogging from you sweet mama! Hoping to pop in and visit again this week.

kriswalls said...

It was good to see you today! Maybe it want be much longer!